How to install
Make sure that you have an admin right for both account.
- In Nicereply, click on the Settings tab -> Integrations and choose Kayako from app directory.
- Add you Kayako URL, e.g. gorgeous.kayako.com, your api key and secret key
- Follow the setup guide where you can import your agents and customise rating survey
- Paste your rating link to Kayako, watch the video.
And that’s it!
We’ve now successfully connected Nicereply and Kayako. Your customers will now be able to rate your help desk emails and you’ll have the ability to easily evaluate performance of your help desk team AND see which ticket each rating relates to.
Integrating Nicereply - other posts
- How to make Nicereply work with almost any helpdesk system
- How to integrate Nicereply with Zendesk
- How to make Nicereply work with free open-source OTRS.org
- How to make Nicereply work with TeamSupport
- Making Nicereply work with Mojo Helpdesk
- How to integrate Nicereply with Desk.com
- Integrating Nicereply with Request Tracker
- Integrating Nicereply with HelpMaster
- How to integrate Nicereply with Live Agent
- How to integrate Nicereply with Kayako Fusion
- Integrating Nicereply with Freshdesk