Connect your Zendesk with Nicereply
Make sure that you have an admin right for both account.
- In Nicereply, click on the Settings tab -> Integrations and choose Zendesk from app directory.
- Add you Zendesk URL, e.g. gorgeous.zendesk.com, your login and password.
- Follow the setup guide where you can import your agents and customise rating survey.
- Paste your rating link to Zendesk, watch the video.
Setting up the Nicereply Zendesk application.
- To set up the Nicereply Zendesk app, you’ll first need to locate your Nicereply private key. You can locate this by logging into Nicereply and navigating to “Settings”-> “API” and copying the “Private Key” value.
- Now, navigate back to Zendesk and locate the Nicereply app in the directory (“Admin”->“Apps”->“Browse”). Click on the “Install button”, give the app a name and paste in the “Private Key” you copied out of Nicereply.
And that’s it!
We’ve now successfully connected Nicereply and Zendesk. Your customers will now be able to rate your help desk emails and you’ll have the ability to easily evaluate performance of your help desk team AND see which ticket each rating relates to.
Integrating Nicereply - other posts
- How to make Nicereply work with almost any helpdesk system
- How to integrate Nicereply with Zendesk
- How to make Nicereply work with free open-source OTRS.org
- How to make Nicereply work with TeamSupport
- Making Nicereply work with Mojo Helpdesk
- How to integrate Nicereply with Desk.com
- Integrating Nicereply with Request Tracker
- Integrating Nicereply with HelpMaster
- How to integrate Nicereply with Live Agent
- How to integrate Nicereply with Kayako Fusion
- Integrating Nicereply with Freshdesk