We are launching our new series of interviews with our most succesful customers with best ratings. First one is SoundCloud – the leading sound platform on the web. Learn from them, for example ,what’s the most important virtue a helpdesk agent must have.
For starters, please provide us with some basic information about your company.
SoundCloud is the leading sound platform on the web. The community is full of all types of sound creators and collectors, this expands from field recorders and radio talk shows, to sound designers and musicians — the SoundCloud community is robust and full of awesome people.
1. How big is your “helpdesk team” and how many customers do you have?
There are 5 of us answering emails, and we average at 250-300 cases/day.
(soundcloud support team)
2. What’s the main reason, you care about your customer support services?
We love our community and we want to help them out as much as we can. Support cases shouldn’t be seen as something to simply process and move on, they should be seen as valuable interactions, these are our awesome members
3. What kind of metrics are you using to measure customer satisfaction and performance of your agents?
Aside from using NiceReply, we also use Assistly’s software, which allows us to track our average response time. We try to be as quick as we can while providing personalized answers/responses.
6. What’s the most important virtue a helpdesk agent must have?
Genuine empathy. If you can imagine you’re in that person’s shoes, how they’re feeling and take that into consideration when answering, you got it! It’s all about treating people how you would like to be treated if you were in their situation.
Interviews - other posts
- Interview with SoundCloud.com about their customer support
- CEO of usertesting.com on customer support
- Slideshop and their customer service
- Learn about customer support from CEO of Youneedabudget.com
- WideXS and their customer support
- How Klout.com uses Nicereply in their team
- Bringing the art to the customer support (Interview with Bigcartel)
- 7 things you have may not known about the Diamond Candles
- Exciting insights into Mindvalley (Interview)